I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Big Society – if the price is right – Interesting views on Big Society from a blogging councillor within my local district.
- The impact of IT decisions on organizational culture – O’Reilly Radar – "It's said that with great power comes great responsibility. Among business functions, the IT group has disproportionate control over what can and can't happen in an organization."
- Have your say – Code of recommended practice for local authorities – DCLG's online consultation discussing how data should be made available by councils.
- Thriving too: Big Society: Community Organising – Why? – Great post on the role of the community organiser
- Around the Local Government World in Ten Days – Nice writeup of a bunch of interesting events and meetings by Carrie
- Local engagement in the land of big sky and sausages – Great blog post picking up my 'place as open source system' idea by @jiiiii
- Are you social or anti-social? – Interesting, challenging stuff from @joannejacobs
- What does ‘cloud’ mean for the public sector? – Nice post written by @lesteph for Huddle summing up our webinar chat about cloud in government.
- Coté’s People Over Process » The US Federal Government and Open Source – Really interesting overview from @cote
- 5 Things we learned from UK GovCamp 11 | Delib Blog – Nice summary from the guys at Delib!
You can find all my bookmarks on Delicious. There is also even more stuff on my shared Google Reader page.
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Bookmarks for January 27th through February 19th | DavePress -- Topsy.com