This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- Loulouk on 6 objectives for public service digital engagement
- Peter Fisher on Trello, neat organising tool
- Carl Haggerty on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
- Tom Phillips on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
- Anne McCrossan on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
TagsApple BarcampUKGovweb Blogging cloud collaboration communications Communities community consultation culture data davepress democracy engagement facebook google government ict idea innovation internet it learning learning pool links localgov localgovcamp localgovernment local government localgovweb opendata opengov opengovernment research RSS socialmedia Social Media Software strategy technology twitter Video web 2.0 web24gov wordpress
Tag Archives: Apple
Lovely spoof from the BBC ‘Horrible Histories’ show: In case you can’t see it – here’s the link.
I just downloaded the latest update to Apple’s computer operating system, Mac OSX, which brings with it an app store, like the sort on your mobile phone, or iPad. It means that I can browse for, pay for (if necessary) … Continue reading