Awesomeness off of the internet for October 11th to October 14th:
- THE WAIST LINE: Advertising… just do it… why? Because we’re worth it! And remember… every little helps. – Lincolnshire County Council bring ads back to their site
- Warwickshire Localities – Working for communities in Warwickshire – Community forums on Ning by Warwickshire County Council
- Explaining social media to senior managers by Michele Ide-Smith – “People are having conversations about us online, but we are not part of those conversations."
- Using Technology to Move from e-Government to e-Governance – "In this report, the Accenture Institute for Health & Public Service Value explores the fundamental shift in how public service organizations are viewing and using technologies."
- 7 Tips for Measuring the Success of Your Blog – "The success of your blog, or any social media effort, depends on your willingness to solicit feedback and take corrective action when necessary. If you want to have a successful blog that supports your organization’s goals and adds value, improvement should be continuous. You need to pick the right hard data points, or metrics, that will help you harvest insights and improve your blog."