Awesomeness off of the internet for December 30th to December 31st:
- Communities and Collaboration » Discovering the value of Social Networks and Communities of Practice – "Surprisingly few organisations consider the value that is being created by having better informed and more knowledgeable staff, or the potential value of getting closer to customers and local communities."
- MailChimp Wordpress Plugin | MailChimp.com – Useful! via @lesteph
- Legacies of social reporting: an IGF09 example : Tim’s Blog – Tim Davies should have more time off if it means he's able to produce the great posts published in the last week or so! This is an excellent musing on social reporting at events, on tech, language and permanence, amongst other things.
- James Governor’s Monkchips » My 2009 Team of the Year Award – "That’s the thing – so far at least Android isn’t a phone, its an ecosystem."
- Tories announce £1m competition for large-scale crowdsourcing platform – "Cripes. HM’s Loyal Opposition has announced – if elected – a £1m prize for an online platform for large-scale crowdsourcing."
- Edgy software (Robert Brook) – "Some organisations – I’d actually argue most – have at least the capability of running testbeds. Prototypes. Incubators. Arms-length units, like Osmosoft is to BT."
You can find all my bookmarks on Delicious.