Awesomeness off of the internet for November 29th to December 2nd:
- eGov AU: Getting serious about web analytics in Australian government – join the new group – "To continue the conversation, and begin to recommend some firm ideas for how to proceed in the web analytics space at all levels of Australian government, a Web Analytics For Australian Government group was established at Google at the end of last week, and is already beginning to see some discussion of the topic."
- London’s Digital Neighbourhood Research Project Previewed at London Conferences – Hugh Flouch outlines the hyperlocal ecosystem
- Google Tackles Its “UI Jazz” Problem, Tests Streamlining Search Options Feature – "Sometime later today, a small number of Google users will see a new look to Google’s Search Options feature. If all goes well, the cleaner display may be launched across Google after the New Year. And it’s all because Google’s vice president of search product and user experience Marissa Mayer doesn’t like jazz."
- Screenr – Create screencasts and screen recordings the easy way – "Now you can create screencasts for your followers as easily as you tweet. Just click the record button and you’ll have your ready-to-tweet screencast in seconds."
- Measuring Community Health for Online Communities – Free White Paper Download from Lithium Technologies – "Lithium Technologies is breaking ground with the introduction of a new, standard measurement for customer communities: the Community Health Index."
See also (in french) a strong initiative from Bayonne political opponents : they delivered in a wiki all the public city datas the mayor did’nt want to publish :
Bayonne is located near Biarritz (south west)