This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- Loulouk on 6 objectives for public service digital engagement
- Peter Fisher on Trello, neat organising tool
- Carl Haggerty on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
- Tom Phillips on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
- Anne McCrossan on Online collaboration in the workplace – thoughts and concerns
TagsApple BarcampUKGovweb Blogging cloud collaboration communications Communities community consultation culture data davepress democracy engagement facebook google government ict idea innovation internet it learning learning pool links localgov localgovcamp localgovernment local government localgovweb opendata opengov opengovernment research RSS socialmedia Social Media Software strategy technology twitter Video web 2.0 web24gov wordpress
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I’ve mentioned before that we all really need to start evaluating the online engagement stuff we’re all doing. Alice Casey‘s presentation provides some great pointers for where to start and what to consider: My main argument was that a good … Continue reading
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett, Worstword Ho (1983)
Nice video from Google explaining the forms function in Docs‘ spreadsheets, which I have found my self starting to use rather a lot.