Stuff I have bookmarked for February 26th through March 3rd:
- Getting Started: gadgets.* API – Gadgets – Google Code – Via @lesteph – create Google Gadgets to go on things like iGoogle pages.
- The Times & CUNY (and others) go hyperlocal « BuzzMachine – "The New York Times is about to announce that it is starting a hyperlocal product called The Local working with our students at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism."
- "Magazeen": Free Magazine-Look WordPress Theme – '“We’ve created the Magazeen theme to try and pump as much style and functionality into a WordPress theme to give people something they might not expect from their standard WordPress theme. There really is very few limits to what WordPress handle, so we’ve built in a lot of custom features and options to give people a little taste of what is possible, and how some small functionality tweaks can make a huge difference to the overall experience of browsing a blog. On top of that we’ve wrapped all that functionality up in a really cool and modern theme, with nice big title fonts, and a stylish colour scheme."
- Piwik – Web analytics – Open source – "Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages…"
- WordPress Wiki Plugin – "This Plugin will transform WordPress into a custom knowledge Base application to power your documentation needs"
Great spot on the WordPress Wiki plugin, have you had chance to try it out yet?